The GMG WC adjustable sway bar upgrade kit for the Porsche 997 Turbo helps reduce body roll during fast cornering and to fine-tune the handling balance. The World Challenge anti-roll bar features front and rear hollow tube anti-roll bars that are 3 way front and 3 way rear adjustable. The rear bar offers an increase in stiffness from 30 to 60% over the stock bar and the front bar offers an increase of 15 to 30% percent increase over the stock front bar. Complimented by urethane bushings to increase responsiveness, these bars are a must have for anyone who is tracking their Porsche 997 Turbo or simply wants to improve the handing during spirited driving on the streets. The World Challenge anti-roll-bar is designed and manufactured by Eibach exclusively for GMG. Through the partnership, we developed anti-roll bar kit for a high performance street application using the data and knowledge gained over the years from professional racing in the ALMS and SCCA World Challenge series. The result is the improvement in the handling of your vehicle without costing thousands of dollars like the bladed racing versions that we run on our race cars. The GMG WC anti-roll bar kit is sold as a complete kit and is a true bolt on upgrade that requires no modifications to your vehicle and works with the standard sway bar drop links and dampers or any aftermarket dampers. Highlights:
- Improves Handling and Reduces Body-Roll.
- Stiffness in the rear bar is increased %30-60% over the stock bar (depending on adjustment hole position) and the front bar offers an increase of %15-30% percent.
- Perfectly balanced for optimum neutral-steering handling and precise turn-in response.
- Manufactured by Eibach to proprietary GMG specifications.
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened for Long-Lasting Performance and Durability.
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters (No Welding Or Weak Points Here).
- Greasable Urethane Bushings to prevent swaybar binding and increase service life.
- 2010-2013 Porsche (997.2) 911 Turbo
**Installation is available at our Southern California location, or at any of our world-wide network of authorized dealers.